Services available for members include:
- Access to a community of other widowed people who understand what you're going through.
- A wide range of peer-to-peer support groups that are unique for many different types of loss, interests and spiritualities.
- Access to events organised across the UK, including social events, meals out and weekends away.
- 24/7, 365 days a year telephone confidential support line run by fully-trained counsellors and support specialists, which includes access to counselling, legal support, financial advice and health advice.
- Helpful resources to help you understand your loss.
- One year subscription to our members’ magazine and updates by email and on the members only website.
- Network of volunteers who have all been widowed themselves, so they understand how it feels.