When you become a WAY member, there will always be someone to talk to – whether online through our members only website or closed Facebook groups, or in person at local and national meetups. We have over 4,500 members across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We offer an extensive range of support services designed to help you navigate your grief and talk to others who understand your pain.
Services available for members include:
- Access to a community of other widowed people who understand what you're going through.
- A wide range of peer-to-peer support groups that are unique to your personality and experience.
- Access to events organised across the UK, including social events, meals out and weekends away.
- 24/7, 365 days a year telephone confidential support line run by fully-trained counsellors and support specialists, which includes access to counselling, legal support, financial advice and health advice.
- Helpful resources to help you understand your loss.
- One year subscription to our members’ magazine and updates by email and on the members only website.
- Network of volunteers who have all been widowed themselves, so they understand how it feels.