You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block ‘third-party’ cookies (ie, cookies set by online services other than the one you are visiting);
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the web without recording your browsing history or storing local data such as cookies (you should however be aware of the limitations of this feature in a privacy context); and
- install add-ons and plugins that extend browser functionality.
Where to find information about controlling cookies
- Microsoft Edge cookies information
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information – mobile devices and desktops
- Opera cookies information
Changes to this Policy
WAY Widowed and Young, reserve the right to change this policy at any time. In which case the amended policy will be updated on our website and will apply from the date we post them.
The format and content of our website changes constantly. It is recommended that users refresh their browser each time a visit is made to our sites to ensure that the most up to date version is accessed.
Our Contact Details
WAY Widowed and Young
Stowe Court, Stowe Street, Lichfield.